Tickets for Friday’s OHSAA Sectional Boys Basketball game, Buckeye Trail @ Harrison Central at 7:00pm, must be purchased online. Click the link below to purchase tickets.
To find the Wariors vs Harrison Central game:
- Click the link above
- Click Basketball
- Click Basketball – Boys
- Scroll down to Div. III Region 11
- Click on East
- Find the Trail game and click on Get tickets
Praising children is very important whether you are a teacher or a parent. Here are some tips that will help make praise mean more to the child.
- Be specific. “Good job, Johnny” is not specific and can be said to anyone for any reason. “Johnny, I noticed that reading that paragraph was tough, but you took your time and tried your best. Nice job.” This is specific enough so that Johnny knows that you mean it and it is real.
- Give praise when you really mean it. This teaches children that you recognize when a task is tough for them. It also helps them value the praise that you give.
- Quality over quantity. Praising too much can cause a child to feel belittled and actually achieve lower. Give specific praise when praise is due instead of meaningless praise often.
Education can effectively take place when parents and teachers work together as a team. Attending conferences can help create this relationship. We look forward to seeing you this month.
Feb 9 Parent Teacher/Conferences 3:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Feb 10 Parent/Teacher Conferences 8:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.