Is your child playing sports this year? They will need a sports physical on file in order to participate. Please see this link for the required form.
Monthly Archives: August 2023
- Shop from the teacher’s supply list
- Sharpen all of the pencils
- Turn in forms on time
- Return to a school bedtime routine
- Prep for lunchtime by practicing how to open items in lunches
- Label all of your child’s things
- Keep reading at home each day
- Remind your kids that you expect their best, but that doesn’t mean perfection. Students learn from mistakes that are made, so bring on the mistakes!
Open House is an opportunity for families to come to school and meet teachers for the upcoming school year. It also gives students a chance to see where they will be for the year and can help reduce stress and anxiety. It also gives parents a chance to connect with the school and possibly sign up for ways to become involved throughout the school year. We hope to see you at Open House on Aug. 17.