During these uncertain times, anxiety can be popping up where it wasn’t before. Here are a few tips to help you and your child.
- Provide the opportunity for adequate sleep
- Serve healthy meals
- Remind your child to drink plenty of water
- Allow for downtime to decompress
- Allow for outdoor free play
- Exercise daily
- Avoid avoidance (help your child face their worry instead of avoiding it)
- Let your child worry (don’t say “don’t worry”, instead ask them to describe the worry in order to decompose it and show that it may not be necessary)
Attention parents of students entering Kindergarten, 7th grade, or Senior year!
Please remember that Ohio School Immunization law requires that students entering these grades receive required immunizations before school entrance for Fall 2020. Please see the requirements below:
Kindergarten students must have the following:
- – 4 doses of DTaP
- – 3 doses of Polio
- – 2 doses of MMR
- – 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- – 2 doses of Varicella
7th grade students must have the following:
- – 1 dose of Tdap
- – 1 dose Meningococcal
Seniors must have the following:
- -2 doses of Meningococcal
Please fax written proof of immunizations received to the school at (740) 489-9049.
We are excited to return to school this Fall! Please read this letter for our 2020-21 learning options. Our first day of school is Sept. 8, 2020.