Make Your Time Count at East Guernsey
Being on time and having great attendance is extremely important in making the most out of your education. Here are some tips on how to make your time in East Guernsey the best it can be.
- Being on time sets each student up for success
- Helping your child be on time shows them that you care about his/her learning
- Learning begins when the bell rings
- Your child could miss out on important information even if they are five to ten minutes late
- English and Math are usually taught in the morning
- Being on time helps keep your child from falling behind
- Being on time is an important life lesson
This entry was posted in News on by kiddermedia.