So, How was School Today?
Have you ever asked your child “How was School Today?” only to get an answer such as “fine”, “good” or “bad”? This could be because of how the question is phrased. It is too easy for students to just give a one word answer. Here are a few examples of ways to ask and actually get an answer!
- What was the best/worst thing that happened at school today?
- Tell me something that made you laugh today?
- If I called your teacher tonight, what would he/she tell me about today?
- Tell me one thing you learned today.
- Where do you play the most at recess?
- Who in your class do you think you could be nicer to?
This entry was posted in News on by Kathy Belcher.