Help your Child be a Successful Student
Every parent wants to help their child do their best in school. Here are some tangible things that can be done at home to help foster success at school.
- Feed your child a healthy breakfast each morning
- Make sure they are getting enough sleep each night
- Attend Parent-Teacher Conferences and ask for specific things to work on at home
- Support homework expectations
- Help your child study by providing a quiet place where they can concentrate
- Know the school rules and let your child know your expectations of them at school
This entry was posted in News on by Kathy Belcher.