Tips to Help Support Your Child in Math
Math can be a difficult subject for many. However, there are many things that parents can do at home to help foster a love for math and improve skills.
- Familiarize yourself with what your child is currently learning
- Let your child help with cooking and baking
- Play math games at home (see your child’s teacher if you don’t have any)
- Allow your child to play math games on the computer such as www.prodigy.com and www.adaptedmind.com
- Access Kahn Academy for math lessons that can help students with their homework
- Have your child help you with the grocery shopping (adding prices, making change, etc.)
- Encourage them to do some math everyday
This entry was posted in News on by Kathy Belcher.