FMX Scheduling / Building Use Request
FMX Scheduling / Facility Usage
FMX is our new online scheduling/usage system. We are opening the system up to the public to schedule events that will be hosted at the school such as benefits, open gyms, trainings, meetings etc. If you have any questions about how to use the system, please contact the appropriate building.
Please follow the instructions below to create an account and schedule your event.
1. Go to eguernsey.gofmx.com (link is also listed under quick links above and on the parent page).
2. Click on the log in button on the left. (Click Register if your first time logging in).
3. On the new page fill out the form. If you are not associated with a group/organization just type your first and last name.
4. Next you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email. Clicking the link in the email will activate your account and take you to the login page.
5. To schedule a request click on New Request in the top left.
6. Then simply fill out the form and click Save at the bottom. You will receive an email stating your request was submitted. You will then receive an email every time the school responds, denies or approves the request, keeping you up to date on your event.