The Benefits of Reading Books
It is our goal that every student develops a passion for reading. We provide many opportunities on a daily basis for students to be exposed to a variety of texts. Every once and awhile, we are faced with the question, “Why do we have to read?” Here are a variety of ways to answer this question.
1. Reading exercises your brain.
2. Reading increases your ability to empathize with others.
3. Reading improves concentration and focus.
4. Reading helps develop creativity.
5. Reading is entertaining.
6. Reading provides knowledge and information.
7. Reading enriches language and vocabulary.
8. Reading reduces stress and puts you in a better mood.